Originally known as the Bunham Baptist Church, and later re- named Howard Valley Baptist Church, the church, a Greek revival structure, was completed in 1843. It was long a fixture of worship for many residents of Hampton and its surrounding communities. Well into the twentieth century regular services were held at the church on Windham Road. This peaceful structure, on the banks of the Little River, takes one back to simpler times. The services are now limited to once a year events.